CPD: The Relevance of Inositol's in Male & Female Fertility
Prices excl. Vat
Learn More About
The most abundant forms of the nine stereoisometric inositol's and their primary functions in the body. How they are obtained in the diet and the role they play in the cell membrane and their importance in both male and female reproductive health.
- Classification of the most abundant stereoisometric inositol's
- The role of myo-inositol and D-chiroinositol in the human body
- The importance of Inositoltriphosphate (Insl 4,5P) and the inositol phosphoglycans
- The role of inositol's in both male and female reproductive health including folliculogeness and spermatogenesis
- Physiology of a normal menstrual cycle
- Etiology and diagnostic criteria of PCOS
- The mechanism of hyperinsulinaemia in PCOS and the role of insulin signaling pathways
- Metabolic effects of myo-inositol in women with PCOS, preferred treatment and the role of AMH.
Dr Antoinette Dos Ramos Richter
Reg No: A01273, Practice No: 0807338
M.TechHom, ABAARM, FAARFM M.S Metabolism & Nutrition (SAQA)